If you encounter problems while installing myCloud Desktop, please proceed as follows:
- Open a local folder on your PC and within the file explorer click on the address bar:
- Now copy the following path directly into the address bar and press "Enter" to open this directory directly:
C:\Program Files\myCloud Desktop
- If the directory C:\Program Files\myCloud Desktop is found and can be opened which means it still exists, please delete the folder \myCloud Desktop
- Otherwise, u may see a message that the path was not found. In this case, just go a head with step 4.
- Now click once again on the address bar inside the file explorer and paste the following path to get there directly by using "Enter":
- Please delete the entire folder there as well, /myCloud Desktop --> If 2 or more files cannot be deleted, this should not be a problem
- Download the latest version of myCloud Desktop from https://desktop.mycloud.ch and run the installation (see: How do I install myCloud Desktop?) as admin again manually.