The myCloud subscriptions have been adjusted in line with changing market requirements. Customers are increasingly storing more and larger amounts of data on cloud services. We have thus simplified the myCloud offering to be able to continue to offer our customers a modern online storage solution: the myCloud subscriptions now differ only in the storage available and no longer on the basis of functions such as Computer Backup or maximum file upload size.
Articles in this section
- How are the old and new myCloud subscriptions structured?
- When will the new subscriptions come into effect?
- What if I don’t want to be migrated to a paid subscription?
- What are my alternatives instead of a paid subscriptions?
- Why are the subscriptions being changed?
- What is different about the subscriptions?
- How will customers be switched?
- Can I switch to one of the new subscriptions myself?
- Who should I contact for additional help downloading my data?