The new subscriptions will apply for new registrations as of 5 October 2021. For existing myCloud customers, the new subscriptions will apply from the first week of February 2022. In that week, your myCloud account will be migrated to one of the new subscription systems based on the amount of storage you are using. Find out more about the process here.
Articles in this section
- How are the old and new myCloud subscriptions structured?
- Why are the subscriptions being changed?
- What is different about the subscriptions?
- How will customers be switched?
- When will the new subscriptions come into effect?
- Can I switch to one of the new subscriptions myself?
- What if I don’t want to be migrated to a paid subscription?
- Who should I contact for additional help downloading my data?