Docsafe was launched in 2014, in order to make it easier for companies and their customers to manage documents. Together with third-party partners, Swisscom wanted to establish a digital network which makes it easier to receive, store, securely archive and reuse documents for everyone involved. Unfortunately, the solution was unable to prevail on the market and hence not commercially viable. Docsafe is therefore being discontinued at the end of March 2021.
Articles in this section
- Do you require further assistance with migrating the data from Docsafe?
- Why is Docsafe being discontinued?
- Until when can Docsafe still be ordered and used?
- What will happen after the end of service?
- What is going to happen to the data on Docsafe after 31 March 2021?
- Will I still be able to access my Docsafe in April 2021?
- What happens if I fail to respond to the service end announcement?
- Is the mobile version also being deactivated?
- Is the desktop version also being deactivated?
- When will customers receive the termination?