Do you already use Google One / Drive / Photos? These instructions will explain how you can transfer these files and folders to myCloud.
- Install myCloud Desktop. You can find more information about installation here.
- Click here and log in with your Google Account
- First click on "Select all" so that everything is deselected.
- Now select Google Drive and/or Google Photos and click "Next".
- Select the desired settings and click on "Next" again
- Now an export will be created which you will receive as a download link and can finally download it.
- Unzip the zip file and copy the data into the myCloud directory.
- Wait until myCloud Desktop has synchronised all files. This may take a moment depending on the amount of data.
Your files should now appear on myCloud. Photo and video files can then be copied to your own Photo library.