Do you already use Google One / Drive / Photos? These instructions will explain how you can transfer these files and folders to myCloud.
- Install myCloud Desktop. You can find more information about installation here.
- Click here and log in with your Google Account
- First click on "Select all" so that everything is deselected.
- Now select Google Drive and/or Google Photos and click "Next".
- Select the desired settings and click on "Next" again
- Now an export will be created which you will receive as a download link and can finally download it.
- Unzip the zip file and upload the photos to myCloud with the Media Uploader and copy the remaining files to the myCloud directory.
Wait until myCloud Desktop/the Media Uploader has synchronized all photos and files. Depending on the amount of data, this might take a moment.
Your photos and files are now backed up to myCloud.