Do you already use Dropbox? These instructions will explain how you can transfer these files and folders to myCloud.
- Install myCloud Desktop. You can find more information about installation here.
- Install Dropbox on your computer.
- Synchronize all the contents that you would like to transfer to myCloud through the Dropbox Desktop App.
- Move or copy the files and folders to the myCloud directory.
- Wait until myCloud Desktop has synchronised all files. This may take a moment depending on the amount of data.
Your files should now appear on myCloud. Photo and video files can then be copied to your own Photo library.