To activate the storage space of your myCloud account with your NATEL® go subscription, you must first link your NATEL® go subscription with your private mySwisscom. Please note: Only customers with Mobility for Work have access to mySwisscmo (customer center). Learn more about Mobility for Work here.
If you do not yet have a Swisscom login, first create a new one here before proceeding with the steps described.
If you already have a Swisscom login or have created a new one, please follow these steps:
- Log in to mySwisscom (customer center) with your private Swisscom login.
- Click on "Add product or service" in "Manage products and services" and then on "Other products".
- Now scroll down to "Business Products". Here select "Register new business mobile".
- Now enter your business mobile number and click "Next".
- You will receive an SMS code which you enter in the input field and click on "Next" again.
- Now your business mobile is registered. You can now upgrade your myCloud account for free to myCloud Standard. The corresponding instructions can be found here.
Should your business mobile phone number be passed on within the company, you are responsible for downgrading your myCloud account from Standard to Light and thus releasing the Natel® go subscription again.
If the new owner of the mobile phone number wants to upgrade his myCloud account with his new Natel® go subscription to Standard, this is only possible if the previous owner has removed the link to his myCloud account and released the subscription again.