To activate the storage space of your myCloud account with your Natel Go subscription, you must first link your Natel Go subscription with your private Swisscom Login.
If you do not yet have a Swisscom login, first create a new one here before proceeding with the steps described.
If you already have a Swisscom login or have created a new one, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your customer centre with your private Swisscom login.
- Click on "Add product or service" in "Manage products and services" and then on "Other products".
- Now scroll down to "Business Products". Here select "Register new business mobile".
- Now enter your business mobile number and click "Next".
- You will receive an SMS code which you enter in the input field and click on "Next" again.
- Now your business mobile is registered. You can now upgrade your myCloud account for free to myCloud Standard. The corresponding instructions can be found here.