In order to secure your myCloud account with two-factor authentication, you’ll require a NATEL® login. Once you’re registered, proceed as follows:
- Log into your myCloud account through your web browser.
- Click on your profile in the upper right-hand corner and select “Settings”.
- Then, click on “Edit profile in My Swisscom” and you’ll be redirected to your My Swisscom
- Afterwards, click on “Passwords & logins”.
- Now you can activate the secure authentication for your myCloud account with your existing NATEL® login.
- Finally, verify your identity with your Swisscom login as well as your NATEL® login (SMS code).
Two-factor authentication will help both us and you better protect your myCloud account and the data stored in your myCloud. This adds another layer of security for accessing your data.