No, you can save almost all of your folders that you’ve saved on your computer to the myCloud computer backup. You can also independently delete selected folders. If you want to add a new folder, go to your myCloud desktop client, click on “Settings”, and go to the “Computer backup” tab. You can then select as many folders as you wish. If you would like to store files in the myCloud backup archive, you should delete these locally on your computer.
Files that cannot be backed up:
- Files located in a folder that is already saved to the myCloud computer backup.
- Folders that contain files which are already saved to the myCloud computer backup.
- Folders that contain files from the myCloud sync folder or files located in the myCloud sync folder.
- Folders for which you do not have write permission (Restoration not possible).
- System folders (e.g. c:/Windows).
- Top-level drives (e.g. E:)
- For network drives, the possibility of a backup depends on the protocol being used.