If you’ve forgotten your user name or password, you can click here to renew your login credentials. Here you’ll be able to choose either “Forgotten password” or “Forgotten your username”. In either case, you’ll have to enter in your email address and you’ll then receive an email with an identification code. If you forgot your password, you’ll then be able to create a new password. If you forgot your user name, after entering in the identification code you’ll be shown the user name you created when first creating your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between timeline, albums and files?
- How do I create a myCloud account?
- I forgot the user name or password of my myCloud account. How can I renew my login credentials?
- I use DocSafe and myCloud - can I merge both accounts?
- What is myCloud?
- How do I use myCloud?
- Which web browsers are supported?
- Is encryption integrated into myCloud?
- What do I do if I encounter problems?
- Where can I get additional help should problems occur?