If you don’t have an existing myCloud account, you can click here to create a new account. Once you’ve entered in your user details, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing a link. Opening this link will confirm your email address. Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you’re done creating a myCloud account and can now backup any folders you choose.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between timeline, albums and files?
- How do I create a myCloud account?
- I forgot the user name or password of my myCloud account. How can I renew my login credentials?
- I use DocSafe and myCloud - can I merge both accounts?
- What is myCloud?
- How do I use myCloud?
- Which web browsers are supported?
- Is encryption integrated into myCloud?
- What do I do if I encounter problems?
- Where can I get additional help should problems occur?