Here’s how to find the app startup log file and sent it to us:
- Press “cmd+ spacebar” or run the Terminal from Launchpad.
2. Enter echo $TMPDIR$USER-desktop-client-launcher.log into the Terminal window.
3. Copy the path shown in your Terminal window to your clipboard. Please note: the actual path will be different on your computer.
4. Go to the Finder and press “cmd-shift-G” or select “Go” from the menu at the top of the screen and click on “Go to Folder…”.
5. Paste the path you copied from the Terminal.
6. Remove the last portion of the path as shown in the screenshot and click “Open”.
7. Search for the file with your username %USERNAME%-desktop-client-launcher.log
8. Please attach the file and send it to us.