If myCloud Desktop fails to start on your computer, please follow these instructions:
- Check in the Task Manager whether myCloud Desktop is already running.
- If myCloud Desktop is visible in the Task Manager, but you cannot find it in the task bar, click on the arrow in your task bar in the bottom right corner to see more.
- You can also now drag the myCloud Desktop icon to your task bar so that it’s always visible. Simply click and drag the myCloud Desktop icon to the task bar at the bottom.
- If myCloud Desktop is not visible in the Task Manager, please proceed as follows:
- Uninstall myCloud Desktop from the Control Panel.
- Reinstall myCloud Desktop.
- Repeat the steps outlined above.