If myCloud Desktop does not start on your computer, please follow these instructions:
- Check in Task Manager if myCloud Desktop is already running.
- If myCloud Desktop is present in Task Manager but you cannot find it in the taskbar, click the arrow to see more.
- You can now drag myCloud Desktop down to your ever-visible taskbar. To do this, click and drag the myCloud Desktop icon to the bottom of your taskbar.
- If myCloud Desktop is not visible in Task Manager, proceed as follows:
- Uninstall myCloud Desktop from the Control Panel.
- Reinstall myCloud Desktop.
- Repeat the steps explained above.