You can upload individual files directly from the myCloud sharing window, without having to open myCloud.ch. If you would like to send a file with myCloud for Bluewin Mail, but the file is not stored in myCloud, you have the following options:
Upload individual files via the myCloud for Bluewin sharing window
Figure: File view in myCloud for Bluewin
- Switch to the file view in the myCloud sharing window
- Click on «Upload»
- A new window will appear. Click Select file to select the desired file.
- Another option – if you are still in the files view – is to simply upload individual files by dragging and dropping.
- In the myCloud sharing window, you can upload individual items only in your files view. It is not currently possible to upload photos directly in the Photos library.
Uploading multiple files, photos, and videos via myCloud.ch
Figure: selecting albums in myCloud for Bluewin
myCloud for Bluewin currently supports only the uploading of individual documents. myCloud.ch makes it very easy for you to upload multiple files, photos and videos.
- Click the myCloud logo in the lower left corner.
- A new window appears and you can then log into your myCloud account directly.
- You can now use the normal «Upload» function to upload the desired photos, videos or files. More information on the general guidelines for uploads can be found here.
- Return to the myCloud sharing window
- If do not see your recently uploaded documents, click «Refresh» at the top right.
- The maximum file size is 3 GB
- The maximum size for photos/videos is 1 GB
- A complete list of supported file formats can be found here.