You can upload individual files directly through the myCloud sharing window without having to open myCloud.ch. If you’d like to send a file with myCloud for Bluewin Mail, but you’ve yet to upload the file to your myCloud, you have the following options:
Upload individual files via the myCloud sharing window for Bluewin:
Figure: File view in myCloud for Bluewin
- Switch to the file view in the myCloud sharing window
- Click on «Upload»
- A new window will appear. Click Select file to select the desired file.
- Another option – if you are still in the files view – is to simply upload individual files by dragging and dropping.
- In the myCloud sharing window, you can upload individual items only in your files view. It is not currently possible to upload photos directly in the Photos library.
Uploading multiple files, photos, and videos via myCloud.ch
- Switch to the file view in the myCloud sharing window.
- Click on “Upload”.
- A new window will appear where you can click on “Select file” in order to select which file(s) you’d like to share.
- Alternatively, as long as you are in the file view, you can also simply drag & drop your selected files to upload them.
Please note: when using the myCloud sharing window, you can only upload individual files in your file view. At the moment, it’s not possible to upload files in Photos.
Uploading multiple files, photos, & videos via myCloud.ch:
myCloud for Bluewin only currently supports the uploading of individual files. Should you wish to upload multiple files, photos, or videos, this can be done easily at myCloud.ch.
- Click the myCloud icon in the lower left corner.
- A new window will appear and lead you directly to your myCloud account.
- You can use the “Upload” function to upload photos, videos, or files of your choice.
- Return to the myCloud sharing window.
- Should the files you just uploaded not yet be displayed, click on “Refresh” in the upper right corner.
- The maximum file size is 3 GB.
- For photo / video files, the maximum file size is 1 GB.
- You can find a complete overview of supported file formats here.