- Open your Bluewin Mail account
- Click on New Message
Figure: attaching files from myCloud to emails
- Click Attachment > Files from myCloud (unlimited)
- If you have not yet linked to your myCloud account, you will be prompted to log in here. If you do not have a myCloud account, click «Create myCloud account» and follow the instructions. Here you can find out more about the registration and login
Figure: myCloud for Bluewin – file selection
- Select the desired photos, videos, files or folders. Then click Add link at the lower left.
Figure: preview of attached files in Bluewin Mail
- The myCloud sharing window closes automatically, and the selected items are attached to your email with a preview and link.
- Items from the Photos, Albums and Files libraries must be attached to your emails separately. For instance, if you want to share an album and several files, you must share each separately.
- Folders and albums can be shared only individually.
- Files located in different folders also have to be attached separately.
- A separate link is created for each attachment in your myCloud account.
- The steps to edit and delete shares are described here.