- Open your Bluewin Mail account
- Click on New Message
Figure: attaching files from myCloud to emails
- Click Attachment > Files from myCloud (unlimited)
- If you are not yet linked with your myCloud account, you’ll first be asked to log in. Should you not already have a myCloud account, click on “Create myCloud account” and follow the instructions given. You can find more information about registration & login here.
- Select the photos, videos, files, or folders that you’d like to share and click on Add link located in the lower left.
Figure: preview of attached files in Bluewin Mai
- The myCloud sharing window will close automatically and the selected files will be attached to your email as a preview image as well as a share link.
- Files from the sections Timeline, Albums, and Files must be attached to your emails individually. Should you wish to share, for instance, an album and several files, you’ll have to attach them separately.
- Folders as well as albums can only be shared individually.
- Files located in different folders also must be attached separately.
- A separate share link will be created in your myCloud account for each individual attachment.
- Shared files and folders are shared for 30 days. You can adjust the sharing period in your myCloud account in the file area under "Shared".
- You can find out more about how to edit and delete shared links here