Do you already use another online storage service such as Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, or something similar? These instructions will explain how you can transfer these files and folders to myCloud.
In the following instructions we’ve taken OneDrive as an example. The steps will basically be the same for any service with a PC / Mac application.
- Install myCloud Desktop. You can find more information about installation here.
- Install Microsoft OneDrive on your computer.
- Synchronise all the contents that you would like to transfer to myCloud through the OneDrive Desktop App.
- Move or copy the files and folders to the myCloud directory.
- Wait until myCloud Desktop has synchronised all files. This may take a moment depending on the amount of data.
Your files should now appear on myCloud. Photo and video files can then be copied to your own Photo library.