- Under Media in your HomepageTool, you will find the “myCloud gallery” widget. Drag and drop this to your website’s workspace.
- You can now copy a link from a shared album in the next window (Click here for more information about sharing myCloud albums).
- Click “Link” and select a corresponding layout with your preferred ratios and additional options. You can modify any settings at any time using “Edit widget”. The sequence is automatically sorted by date (the most recent first) but this can be modified in the myCloud album.
- Confirm by clicking “Send” to then integrate the shared myCloud album into your HomepageTool and click “Publish” to integrate it into your website.
- Images and descriptions are transferred straight from your myCloud album. In other words, you can manage your HomepageTool gallery easily from your mobile phone without having to republish the website each time. (Click here for further information about albums.)
Info: If you don’t have a myCloud account yet, set up one quickly and easily by clicking “Create a free account now” or go to www.mycloud.ch