The links are composed of over 60 randomly generated characters. The likelihood of someone guessing a shared link is extremely low. As long as you only share the link with people you trust, your shares are secure.
Articles in this section
- How can I copy shared photos into my own Photo library?
- What can I do with the “share” function?
- How can I share my saved content with friends and family?
- What is the different between “Send as attachment” and “Send as link” in the mobile app?
- How can I download shared content and what does “Bookmark in myCloud” mean?
- How can I manage my shared content?
- What does it mean when “Recipients can add content”?
- How secure is it to share links?
- Why do I receive the error message “Nothing to see here” when trying to view shared content?