Links are made up of more than 60 randomly generated characters. The likelihood of someone guessing a shared link correctly is extremely low. As long as you only share the link with people you trust, your shares will be safe.
Articles in this section
- How can I copy shared photos into my own myCloud Timeline?
- What is the "Share" function?
- How does sharing work via mycloud.ch?
- What's the difference between "Send as attachment" and "Send as link"?
- What is the «Bookmark in myCloud» function?
- How do I manage my shares?
- What does "Recipients can add content" mean?
- How secure is it to share links?
- Why is my sharing cancelled?