Any customer using the digitisation service automatically receives myCloud Standard for one year following the order date. At the end of this period, customers can switch to a Swisscom inOne, Vivo or NATEL® infinity subscription to continue benefiting from myCloud Standard. Otherwise, storage will be reset to 10 GB. If you have used up more than 10 GB of storage, you will still have access to all your files. However, you will no longer be able to upload any more files.
Articles in this section
- Will digitised files use up my available myCloud storage?
- Can different recordings on one VHS cassette be saved as separate videos?
- Can I have individual pages of a photo album digitised?
- Can I have photos in an album digitised without taking them out of the album?
- How will my analogue media be protected against damage?
- Who sees my media?
- Are media optimised during digitisation?
- How will I receive the digitised media?
- How long does digitisation take?
- How are media ordered and delivered?