No, at present different recordings on one VHS cassette cannot be saved as separate videos. You will find one video for every VHS cassette in your myCloud account.
Articles in this section
- Will digitised files use up my available myCloud storage?
- Can different recordings on one VHS cassette be saved as separate videos?
- Can I have individual pages of a photo album digitised?
- Can I have photos in an album digitised without taking them out of the album?
- How will my analogue media be protected against damage?
- Who sees my media?
- Are media optimised during digitisation?
- How will I receive the digitised media?
- How long does digitisation take?
- How are media ordered and delivered?