With the “share” function you can allow selected persons to view certain myCloud content. You can easily share photos & videos as well as files & documents with your friends and family. They won’t require a myCloud account for this.
Articles in this section
- How can I share my saved content with friends and family?
- How can I additionally protect my shared content?
- How can I copy shared photos into my own Photo library?
- What can I do with the “share” function?
- What is the different between “Send as attachment” and “Send as link” in the mobile app?
- How can I download shared content and what does “Bookmark in myCloud” mean?
- How can I manage my shared content?
- What does it mean when “Recipients can add content”?
- How secure is it to share links?
- Why do I receive the error message “Nothing to see here” when trying to view shared content?