The regulation of digital estate is becoming an increasingly important topic. As a basic principle, every customer should store the access data for their online accounts (Facebook, Swisscom myCloud, email accounts, etc.) in a safe place and make sure that a trusted person knows where the data is stored. If a Swisscom customer passes away without regulating their digital estate, the beneficiary will be given access to the data upon presentation of the death certificate and certificate of inheritance.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between timeline, albums and files?
- How do I create a myCloud account?
- I forgot the user name or password of my myCloud account. How can I renew my login credentials?
- I use DocSafe and myCloud - can I merge both accounts?
- What is myCloud?
- How do I use myCloud?
- Which web browsers are supported?
- Is encryption integrated into myCloud?
- What do I do if I encounter problems?
- Where can I get additional help should problems occur?