- Go to www.mycloud.ch and log in.
- Open the settings.
- Click on "Delete my myCloud account".
- Enter your name to confirm.
Please note the following:
- Access to your data will be deactivated with immediate and irreversible effect.
- Only your myCloud account is deleted, not your Passeport or Swisscom Login account.
- Deletion of your data may take up to seven days.
If your account was created before the 16th of November then you can start using myCloud again: there is no need to create a new account. You can use the existing one to login in into a new empty space.
If your account was created after the 16th of November, then to access myCloud again you will have to create a brand new myCloud account.
For more information about accounts in myCloud please read here.