Should you wish to hide saved photos & videos in your Photo library, you can right click on the corresponding photo and then select “Hide”. Afterwards, the photo should no longer be visible in your Photos, but it will still be backed up. You can read about how to unhide photos & videos here.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit the capture location of my photos and videos?
- What is the difference between the date a photo/video was taken, created, and modified?
- What are the advantages of hiding photos & videos?
- How can I hide photos & videos in my Photo library?
- How does the Albums area work?
- Why am I shown incorrect dates of when the photo/video was taken, created, and modified?
- How can I see hidden photos & videos in my Photos again?
- Why do I encounter problems when playing my videos?
- How can I edit my photos?
- How can I organise my photos & videos?