Reason 1: you’re attempting to upload a folder using drag & drop.
Uploading folders via drag & drop is only supported by the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (version 40 and newer)
- Firefox (version 52 and newer)
- Opera (version 43 and newer)
- Microsoft Edge (as of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update)
- Safari (version 11 and newer)
If using another browser, please use the “Upload” button located in the upper right corner.
Alt: Upload button on the myCloud website
Reason 2: you are attempting to upload data from an external source (e.g. iPhone, OneDrive, etc.).
Network drives are not recognised by myCloud. First copy the data to your computer. Only then can you save these to your myCloud via mycloud.ch in your browser.