You can either upload your photos & videos manually via the Internet browser on mycloud.ch or using the Media Uploader. The Media Uploader is integrated into myCloud Desktop. You can download myCloud Desktop from this link and install it to upload your photos & videos to myCloud with the media uploader.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a specific photo or video?
- How can I order a photo book with my photos from myCloud?
- Why are my HEIC/HEIF images automatically converted to JPEG when I download them from myCloud Web?
- How can I filter my photos?
- How do I edit the capture location of my photos and videos?
- What is the difference between the date a photo/video was taken, created, and modified?
- How does the Albums area work?
- Why am I shown incorrect dates of when the photo/video was taken, created, and modified?
- How can I see hidden photos & videos in my Photos again?
- Why do I encounter problems when playing my videos?