Digitisation by Swisscom allows you to have your old slides, photos and videos digitised. The data is then stored in myCloud, Swisscom's free online storage. You can use myCloud to view and download your media.
Articles in this section
- Will digitised files use up my available myCloud storage?
- Can different recordings on one VHS cassette be saved as separate videos?
- Can I have individual pages of a photo album digitised?
- Can I have photos in an album digitised without taking them out of the album?
- How will my analogue media be protected against damage?
- Who sees my media?
- Are media optimised during digitisation?
- How will I receive the digitised media?
- How long does digitisation take?
- How are media ordered and delivered?