If you see one or more notes regarding disk space, there are two possible causes:
No available memory on your computer
myCloud Desktop requires at least 1GB of memory to function smoothly. If you have stored more data on myCloud.ch than free space is available on your hard disk, you will run out of hard disk space. To avoid this, you can prevent individual folders from being loaded to your hard drive by means of selective synchronization.
No available memory in your myCloud account
As an inOne, Swisscom Vivo or Natel® infinity customer, you have unlimited memory available on myCloud. Everyone else can benefit from 15GB. Once these 15GB are used up, no more files can be stored in myCloud. If you are already a Swisscom customer and would like to use unlimited memory, you need to link your myCloud account with your Swisscom login.
- Go into the settings of myCloud.
- Click on "Activate Storage".
- Choose "Activate Storage".
- Verify yourself with your Swisscom login or NATEL® login (not to be confused with your Passeport login).
- Select the subscription with which you wish to unlock unlimited storage space and then click on "Next".
- There is now unlimited memory available.