Because the myCloud Desktop client synchronises your data with myCloud.ch, thereby keeping it up to date at all times, it is not advisable to disconnect your myCloud account and thus log yourself out. If you wish to do so anyway and connect a different myCloud account, you can log out by clicking the gear icon at the top right in the myCloud Desktop client. You should now see the profile view, in which you can click the «Connect another account» button. After you click the button, a confirmation window will appear again before you are successfully logged out.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find my photos?
- Not all my files are synchronized. What could be the reason?
- For which operating systems is myCloud Desktop Client offered?
- What is the myCloud folder?
- How can I view my uploaded photos in photo view?
- Where can I see how much disk space is occupied on myCloud and how much is still available?
- Can I select multiple folders for backup?
- Can I view files on my mobile phone and edit them?
- Can I use the myCloud Desktop Client as a backup?
- How can I disconnect the my myCloud account?